Diary of a 1L
Thursday, September 02, 2004
The Seven Stages of App Ad
- Denial - "There's no way I'm going to have to spend 20 hours a week on a two credit hour class."
- Anger - "I'm going to have to spend 30 hours a week on a two credit hour class??? !@#*$()!@#$"
- Bargaining - "Can I have an extension, please? Pretty please? Just three days?"
- Depression - "I hate the law."
- Acceptance - "Alright, whatever, let's just do this. I'll just stay up all night and do a crappy job, but then at least it'll be done."
Step 8 - Mass 2L refusal to participate in App Ad. I mean really if we all just refuse could they really fail the entire 2L class????
That idea is going to become progressively more appealing as I approach 8:30 AM on Wednesday. You say you want a revolution? Well, you know...we all want to change App Ad.Post a Comment